2018-07-16

Day 4– Xiaobitan

I love peaches!!!!! The hospitality from all the native communities have been just heart warming. I've eaten so much, everything shared in this village has been so warm, even the *bitter* vegetable stew soup. Today I got peaches !!!!! KANTA portraits #KantaTaiwan #KantaPortraits learning and having a deeper understanding of this urban native community, it worries me about their future, like so many native communities, as they face the coming onslaught of development and the need to be defined, identified. This unique village might have some hope and answers for the future of living in diversity #PredicamentofCulture #BeyondBorders #EdgesofMalaysia #OCACtw


#KantaTaiwan next few days will be based in Taipei. MRT will be my primary transport. Might tryout #youbike, but cameras might be too heavy. One camera per trip #1interchange #KantaPortraits #OCACtw