2019-03-05

Taiwan– Week 3-4– Presentation

Face-Mask test print for the spring party [1,2] first test shots from my new camera crown graphic [3]. Chia-jen Chen creating the face-mask series [4] on display ten face-mask. We OCAC had a spring feast [5] with 林齊品 providing the best spread! Had my first presentation on a review of my work in Taiwan, presented my studies and findings [6,7]. Pleasantly surprised to be interviewed by 原住民族電視台 Taiwan Indigenous TV 蔣淮薇 for the news [8,9,10,11]. Ended with a demonstration and a portrait making of Candice [12,13,14,15], great to meet Yilin Wang too! and share with her my techniques, she has a box camera too that makes four box camera practitioners in Taiwan! Had a chance to watch a few art and indigenous film Panay (Wawa No Cidal) 太陽的孩子 [16] and 一隻鳥仔哮啾啾 Such is Life [17,18,19]. On the metro, nothing stops entertainment [20]. visiting 台北當代藝術館 MOCA Taipei [21,22], still one of my favourite photographer artist Chen Shun-Chu 陳順築 [23] (the other is Wang Hsin). My oily stick, I’ve been telling people about the story of yau char keuy (you tiao) [24]