2018-10-05

Booth Art for Grabs

#KantaPortraits with #artforgrabs. Thank you for the amazing support. I've met many inspiring people, sharing more of themselves with me and the project.

Instant Portrait Booth 2018
Jeffrey Tanggang from Sabah

Booth Setup 2018

#1interchange
#1interchange
inside #mobiledarkbox

#mobiledarkbox

couple portrait

#8intrepid

phil & luka

phil & luka

phil & luka

art & design students
Coming week, the project has been given the chance to open a Portrait Booth. As I'm just coming out of being ill, i'm going to try take it easy. As usual, I will be putting up two main cameras up #1interchange & #8intrepid. Finally my fresh new stock of 3.5x5.5" has arrived too. I have been trying to get #4woodie up and running as well. my latest rebuild, able to print from small to large prints up to 6.5 x 8.5", brasilian-inspired Lambe-Lambe technique. Thank you Art For Grabs for the support.