2018-09-09

KLPA booth

KLPA 2018 Awards Presentation & Official Opening of Exhibition Kuala Lumpur International Photoawards KANTA Instant Portraits KLPA, Sunday 9th September 2018 from 12 - 6pm, Publika Whitebox mapkl. In conjunction with KLPA exhibition week

Fund-raising Sept
For the month of September, the project is fund-raising for much needed equipment and field trips. Exclusively for KLPA, Kanta Portraits will be setting up an instant portrait booth on 9th September at White Box, Publika. Two cameras will be readied, at 3.5 x 5.5" (RM50) and 8 x 10" (RM100) formats.



KLPA Yesterday's fundraising event with two cameras #1interchange & #8intrepid, although from 12-6pm, I am completely exhausted. Great meeting so many, but I think I should pace myself. #KantaPortraits #KLPA18 *I rarely have any pictures of myself working, so I've taken some from the participants. Till the next booth next Sunday, I'll be resting, cleaning, repairing archiving. Repeat

Ali Ibrahim
new sign– Kanta Portraits

setting up

new drying rack system


loading paper

framing the shot

the print

framing the shot

the negative

Special print

Sibun all the way from Sabah

Ciao