2018-11-17

Kochi– Day 7


Day 7 we headed to a design school, it was a special day for the students as they were about to graduate. Class of 21 students got their portraits taken professionally in costume, where else I did instant portrait prints for them. It was great to see and hear from the youth of Kochi city, still vibrant and energetic, there are many opportunities and something that is uniquely #kochian. [1] the youth had great energy, and was really inquisitive, asking many questions in English. [2] The class, [3] negative prints, [4] prints of whole class with teachers, [5] demonstration. [6] our usually morning packing procedure. [7 & 8] the people's truck, my favourite for a while now. It's the most utilitarian vehicle here, most of them 4wd, if I ever get an automobile again, it'll be this truck. [9] I've pondered many times, in family mart, and I've finally gotten the Kochi year 2019 organiser, a new phase in my life to steer me. [10] Macha, my new japanese "boyfriend" from all the teasing 

#KantaPortraits #KantaJapan #KochiArtFestival #KochiArtFestival2018 #KochiArtProjects #KochiArtProjects2018

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]