2019-03-03

Taiwan– Week 3– Taipei

Mainly in Taipei, preparing for presentation. Visited Fablab Dynamics to look into fabricating some parts, tech up the next build. Thanks for being such great support! AluiI 朱韻璇 (小乙) [1, 2, 3]. Get some paper supplies, it’s not cheap here, I must be spoilt from getting it straight from distributor [4]. At font foundry checking out my old trade as typography geek, look like I found my trademark here, abundant [5]. My first bike ride after my accident this year, youbike is a great bikeshare [6] best system I’ve tried, especially for asian build. [7,8,9,10] met up with @edenlee, been over a year since we first met at the Kanta open studio and what a journey you have made, building the biggest camera I’ve seen! And now the colour process! Always so passionate and full of energy, always great to meet my big brother and to learn from you too! My first ever colour instant portrait #EdenColorProcess slot of experimentation and sourcing ahead for me! Looks like I'll be busy building for the rest of year @捷運忠孝新生站 MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station