2019-03-11

Taiwan– Week 5- Taipei

Week 5- farewell my friends. Portrait of my new BFF, uVin [1,2] of the Kavalan tribe. Makes a monthly trip back to his home village to learn his almost extinct native language from Grandma elder, in a class of four. Their cultural tribe are estimated at less than a thousand. Much reverence & respect to his endearing spirit and now my best friend forever. Visit the National Taipei Museum [3,4] with the guidance of San-san, a museum studies student doing her thesis. To view Tori and Morii's handwriting [5,6] first encounter and notes with the indigenous tribespeople of Formosa. lunch with San-San Liu​ [7]. Preview of ten year Thailand short films with directors q&a [8,9] feel asleep at movie three, missed the fourth. The K truck team temple, very versatile this utility vehicle [10]. Still my favourite and best bubble tea in Taiwan! [7,8,9,10] she remembers me!!!. Dinner with the team [11,12] before heading to halfway for the farewell do. Thank you my bff's of Taiwan!!! [13,14,15] I really love my new hat thanks Azai!

1

2

3

4
6
7
9
10
11


12
13
14
15
16
17
18


19